• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern April Chasing ???⛈⛈⛈

Forecast is 37 tonight for mby, if winds go completely calm I would not be surprised to see 35 or maybe 34. Wife just planted some flowers yesterday too... time to throw some blankets on the vegetation

Gfs gets the heat dome cranking April 22 onward, if that was to hold I would bet on a 90 degree temp

GFS still showing something around the 23-26th period. Location changes but it continues to show a low amp, broad based wave. Very dangerous for this time of year.

Beautiful day here. Low 70s and sunshine. Nice breeze. Windows open. Trees are blooming. I know people on here are obsessed with winter but I would take this kind of weather all year !

Looks like a pretty typical late April down south...It's this and more until December.

Regardless, today as well as this weekend look very comfy with 30s to 40s dewpoints and highs 70s or lower almost all SE locations down to @pcbjr (though today Gainesville is in the low 80s).

I really don't mind the heat. It's the humidity that makes me wanna die. I could probably handle living in Arizona better than Florida.

Back