• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern April Chasing ???⛈⛈⛈

gonna be nasty storms today in NC, weakly rotating supercells/multicellular clusters, if storms stay separated today, could be some nice structure/shelfies, unfortunately we might deal with damaging winds and large hail and maybe a spin up EA97E8EA-1C42-4335-AA79-3ACE766A93F3.jpegF31A47A2-3D1F-4F27-A6DC-229B0F83ACB2.jpeg243AB4C1-F75D-496A-875B-E51B4F584CBC.jpeg

Latest hrrr continues to bring a line of supercells into Central NC
View attachment 18786

This is a sounding in Wake county right in front of one of the supercells. This sounding is actually a decent sounding for a tornado today.

View attachment 18787

And we're not even under a marginal threat today, and it seems WRAL doesn't think there is much of a threat today. They were hyping up Sunday's threat more. But if it's like the past few years, we've actually had worse storms when we're not under any kind of watch, and hardly anything when we are.

Under Flash Flood Warning. I sound like a broken record. But 2018 set the all time record for wettest year ever
At Greensboro. We are way ahead in 2019 compared to this time last year.

Under Flash Flood Warning. I sound like a broken record. But 2018 set the all time record for wettest year ever
At Greensboro. We are way ahead in 2019 compared to this time last year.
Something tells me we are setting up for a dry summer

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Immaculate forecast:

Sunny, with a high near 71. West wind 14 to 16 mph.

Only thing that would make it better is if you halved the winds.

Back