• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern April Chasing ???⛈⛈⛈

Snow chasing? lol..from HUN NWS:
The deterministic 00Z GFS for the timeframe past Monday, with its further northward positioned low, draws sharply colder air across the Deep South on Tue/Wed, bringing the 540 thickness line south of the Tennessee River, and snow too. The GFS ensemble and Fv3 (experimental GFS) was was more reserved regarding that occurring, were closer to the EC and Canadian. Stayed on the latter models and continuity for next Sunday and Monday.

FV3 looks very violent for April. Accumulating snow from NC to WV mountains, blizzard for Chicago east then heavy rain and severe weather Kentucky into the south-east. All before we hit mid April.

Actually favors NC mountain thunderstorms that drift east into the Piedmont. Maybe a day or two. Would love to lock that pattern in for several weeks but doubtful.

Actually favors NC mountain thunderstorms that drift east into the Piedmont. Maybe a day or two. Would love to lock that pattern in for several weeks but doubtful.

Best pattern in my opinion, no rotating storms just generally to strong pulse storms

We do not need it being cold for Masters Weekend! 75 and Sunny, ya heard me! This is not optional!
Nah. I like a front to come through and make them all look like duffers on Sunday. Makes me feel better about my game.

Better. Or should I say more realistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Both are CPC; both are just probabilities; just amazes me how different they sometimes can be coming from the same source on the same day ... but to digress, in no rush for 8 months of summer ... :cool:

Back