• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Anaphylactic August

90F today and an unexpected .25" shower this evening with measurable precip 6 or 9 days this month so far, very fortunate.

At least down here on the Gulf Coast we might get showers popping up over the next few days during the death ridge setting up. The humidity will just be awful though. DPs in the mid to upper 70s down here the last few days.

Great, that's SE of me too... actually got some crunchy grass again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
0z nams inched north a little bit with the rain tomorrow might bring you back into it. I really like the setup for mid to late week to bring some potentially widespread stuff

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

HRRR trolling again.

b3cc9a56b6b3d8abf209498e0c764273.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES ITS THE ICON BUT IF HALF THIS VERIFIES THEN IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED BY THE DRY GRASS AND EVERYONE+

ezgif.com-resize (1).gif

Looks like the front drifted through overnight 75/68 this morning with a nice ENE wind. Doubt this plays well for storm chances later but we will see

S GA & N FL today ... :mad:

...HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM EDT THIS
AFTERNOON...

* HEAT INDEX VALUES...Up to 110 due to temperatures in the upper
90s, and dewpoints in the mid 70s.

* TIMING...11 am to 5 pm.

Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 10.21.21 AM.png

Looks like the front drifted through overnight 75/68 this morning with a nice ENE wind. Doubt this plays well for storm chances later but we will see

Dews are supposed jump back into the 70s later so that may help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back