• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ablazing August

outflow just rolled thru and nada ???
7b980b9cbf40cfed0b43be4856a3e2a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mid Atlantic and northeast are blazing , upper 90s across the region . That trickled down to here . Hit 98 today and i think tomorrow may be the hottest day yet so 100 may be possible lmao. Though prolly not , we will see . Maybe another 96-99 day .

How the last 3 weeks went :

1. cool down and lots of rain coming
2. Ok well look like it warms up after cool down , but prolly lots of 88s and 89s
3. Ok well looks like regular heat, some low 90s . Defo nothing higher .
4. Well ---- we been above 95 3 days straight now with heat index’s above 105 , peaking 107-108. Even nearing 100 for temps .

This heat is quite the surprise . Hottest day of the summer after dog days are over ? Someone fire up a thread !

Last edited:
Mid Atlantic and northeast are blazing , upper 90s across the region . That trickled down to here . Hit 98 today and i think tomorrow may be the hottest day yet so 100 may be possible lmao. Though prolly not , we will see . Maybe another 96-99 day .

How the last 3 weeks went :

1. cool down and lots of rain coming
2. Ok well look like it warms up after cool down , but prolly lots of 88s and 89s
3. Ok well looks like regular heat, some low 90s . Defo nothing higher .
4. Well ---- we been above 95 3 days straight now with heat index’s above 105 , peaking 107-108. Even nearing 100 for temps .

This heat is quite the surprise . Hottest day of the summer after dog days are over ? Someone fire up a thread !
Watch out that might make the weenies dislike

Watch out that might make the weenies dislike
Lol I had tagged Shane initially that’s why he disliked . I’m surprised myself , I mean initially models last week hinted at this but it was kind of disregarded , then it actually happened . Still nothing truly noteworthy though. Just the hottest of the summer.

Back