• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe 4/4-4/6 Severe Threat

Why would that nadocast image be so extreme over SC but not showing very high % where they are actually occurring...

Just saying...

I really wish they would change something about that image.. it looks too official for the average person who sees it.

Why would that nadocast image be so extreme over SC but not showing very high % where they are actually occurring...

Just saying...

I really wish they would change something about that image.. it looks too official for the average person who sees it.
Agree, it's performed very poorly even today, especially in past events.

Debris fall out from the tornado north of the radar site, very deep CC. even so close to radar.

Just saying...

Agreed. Was just pointing it out in the FWIW department. I do think the 30-45% are outlined by its projection will likely be a prime spot this afternoon for activity if these discrete cells get going, but it is likely too extreme with its percentages.

Just saying...

The 10z forecast was higher in the area that's getting the warnings now. It's probably overreacting some across sc due to the crazy high shear and the increasing sfc based instability across sc

On a side note it has been flooding here for about 3 and half hours with no end in sight

Seems like the area with the highest chance of getting a significant tornado may be on the southern edge of the current rain shield from Macon to Augusta to Columbia, Florence and maybe Wilmington

Back