• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe 4/12 - (?) Severe Weather

MDT
day2otlk_1730.gif
day2probotlk_1730_wind.gif
day2probotlk_1730_torn.gif

Guess they have high enough confidence in the
upper delta region lol. Imo tornado risk could shift a bit more west into the central and eastern side of Mississippi but it's still way to iffy at this point.

Hi guys. Havent posted in a while. Does anyone think a high risk will be issued for tomorrow or is it not happening this time?
Probably not going to happen, but ive seen crazier things lol.

Latest HRRR seems to favor a messy storm mode. Atleast for my location anyways.
It's going to change a LOT. Lol just watch trends, just expect some tornadic storms in Mississippi tommorow afternoon, going to be really hard to tell anything until about mid morning I would guess.

But nonetheless honestly wouldn't be surprised to see the 15% tornado risk pushed even more SE into a good chunk of MS.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's going to change a LOT. Lol just watch trends, just expect some tornadic storms in Mississippi tommorow afternoon, going to be really hard to tell anything until about mid morning I would guess.

But nonetheless honestly wouldn't be surprised to see the 15% tornado risk pushed even more SE into a good chunk of MS.
Be honest with u very suprise see the 15 percent tornado threat far south as they have it . Because the slp takes off moves of pretty swift towards lakes taking best upper air dynamics with it…. Really feel Memphis n slightly east there would be greatest threat for discrete . Along with nw miss also

Be honest with u very suprise see the 15 percent tornado threat far south as they have it . Because the slp takes off moves of pretty swift towards lakes taking best upper air dynamics with it…. Really feel Memphis n slightly east there would be greatest threat for discrete . Along with nw miss also
I disagree. Winds are good still all the way down into south Mississippi. Things will grow upscale with time but you could be dealing with lined up supercells all across the state with a good chunk rotating some. It's really to early for it though. Your highest threat area could shift more southeast .

Back