• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

4/11/20 - 4/13/20 Severe Weather Outbreak

Got up to 75 at RDU it seems like with dews mid upper 50s. Convective storms abound ! Of course this has nothing to do with the threat tomorrow but hey some storms !

I know it won’t happen but wishful thinking for the SPC to issue a tornado watch for the Carolinas before people go to sleep. I know it goes against protocol but I believe it would be better to inform the public. I mean we know it’s coming why issue it when they are sound asleep? Esp for places like Asheville NC and GSP SC where timing is flat out nasty.

That’s on track though, if you look at the NAM it doesn’t erode it till before midnight
I remember many times growing up in Gainesville the wedge never would erode when they called for it. Definitely not saying that is the case tonight but nine times out of ten that's what happens

That northern Jefferson County AL storm is about to move into some populations and it looks good on radar. Heads up to all in Northern Jefferson, North of Gardendale!

I just walked outside in Union County. Temps and humidity up. Warm front has lifted north. This is setting the stage for some nasty stuff later on...

Back