• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

4/11/20 - 4/13/20 Severe Weather Outbreak

Very erie.

uh25_max.us_se.png
Streaks very close to you and I.

Trailing couplet is taking on the same look as the one out ahead..Prentiss MS incoming

Very glad it didnt pan out here in north Alabama was a tough forecast thoughts are with those being affected by damage stay safe everyone

Some type of boundary just came thru, what was high based convection is now dark low clouds racing from S to N (low LCLs) and winds have picked up

Here in Paulding County GA the temperature from the Warmer Moist air and SE flow has risen temp from 60 degrees to 65.5 in past hour without any help from sunshine it's getting soupy

Looks to be cycling and the one behind it is starting to get that violent look. There is some light precip out ahead of both, but based on current track they will pass close to BHM later this evening.

Where is everyone going tomorrow? I’m stationed in Mocksville, NC tomorrow appears to be a good spot to have a tornado close by. My crew is only covering i40 west to East a few counties with the next crew covering the High Point area. I will share some live shots tomorrow if anyone wants to see them!

Back