• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

4/11/20 - 4/13/20 Severe Weather Outbreak

Very erie.

uh25_max.us_se.png
Yep. ARW was all over this one.

This was the reason right here for the moderate risk. This potential EF4-EF5 was possible across the entire threat area when looking at all the information the forecasters had available. Props to them.

Glenn Burns is saying the storm prediction center just said areas of west Georgia are at a 45% chance of wind gust of at least 75mph.
1586727552579.png

Brad Arnold and his crew are currently contemplating if whether they should try to find that tornado, and they're currently the closest to it on livestormchasing seemingly, although Brett is also trying to get there.

The southern edge of this thing is going to present some serious problems for the remainder of this event. Alabama folks need to keep their head on a swivel tonight. Even into GA and SC in the early morning hours. That couplet currently in Southern Mississippi just isn’t something you see all the time..

Looking at mesoanalysis, it's riding the pseudo boundary/secondary warm front. Not good. Very long tracker in bound.

My family lives in Helena and I am in McCalla, way to close for comfort for me. We both live in slab homes. I may have to make a move.

If it holds that track, I am afraid it would put one of us in potential danger.

Back