• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

4/11/20 - 4/13/20 Severe Weather Outbreak

I'd be interested to learn what about the Raleigh area seems to make these lines of storms do a split where more times than not it seems to spare us the worst.

I'd be interested to learn what about the Raleigh area seems to make these lines of storms do a split where more times than not it seems to spare us the worst.

Downslope off the Uwharrie Mountains? Subsidence from Jordan Lake? Some combination? Time to get some NCState Ph.D. candidates on this.

I just drove through the area of Alamance County. No question it was a tornado. Lots of trees snapped off and twisted, but very little structural damage.

Could have been a tornado in Harmony area of Iredell too I think a team will be survey because it led to a tornado warning in Yadkin/Surry/

Sounds like Georgia, SC, and NC had quit the overnight outbreak. Wonder how many confirmations are coming.

Quite a few I'm betting. I wasn't aware the initial development killed 5 in Hampton until now??

160 miles continual supercell path over land... Generated another large tornado over the Atlantic. Unbelievable embedded QLCS supercell
FB_IMG_1586801912525.jpg

Back