• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical 2024 Tropical Thread Reboot

Y'all know there are other ways to get rain and cooler weather that are less extreme than a hurricane, right?
This time of year a hurricane missing right is a great way to get drier air. Its why i always hope a cane misses right than left here. Helene went way left and its as miserable as mid July here today. Had it went 50 miles east of Wilmington today would be sunny with a low dewpoint

Your in south Fl. When don't even get dry air here until mid October these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Each of the 3 major global models shows a clean frontal passage here around hour 240 associated with the hurricane. Ian (2022) gave us a shot of cooler/drier air in late September. Wilma in 2005 was fantastic for us, days of highs in the low 70's and lows in the mid-50's. Sandy (2012) was similar.

I hate to hear what’s happening in the mountains. I wish people would listen and evaluate when told too. Too many deaths that could have been prevented.

Back