• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical 2024 Tropical Thread Reboot

More likely to be a big sloppy storm
Well I'm confused with your post.
Quote: "Regardless, there’s a very good chance whatever forms out of this is going to be gigantic because of its origins out of the monsoon gyre."
I guess you needed to add sloppy to that description to tone it down.

Well I'm confused with your post.
Quote: "Regardless, there’s a very good chance whatever forms out of this is going to be gigantic because of its origins out of the monsoon gyre."
I guess you needed to add sloppy to that description to tone it down.
Gigantic doesnt necessarily mean strong. It might be so large it cant deepen alot.

Hard to get a storm into Texas in this kind of pattern. There’s a reason they don’t see a whole lot after mid September.
I honestly don’t remember many storms at all going into Texas after mid September. I’m sure there’s been some but nothing really stands out. It seems after that point if a storm gets into the GOM, it gets pulled east 9 out of 10 times

I honestly don’t remember many storms at all going into Texas after mid September. I’m sure there’s been some but nothing really stands out. It seems after that point if a storm gets into the GOM, it gets pulled east 9 out of 10 times
The old JB saying, Louisiana east after sept 15th

Back