• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical 2023 Tropical thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing on the GFS. ICON was weaker/

gfs_mslp_pcpn_watl_51.png

Maybe but its never a good sign when the models start to drop a storm.
From what I see, the models haven't dropped. More concerning, is the models are showing a weakness that puts the low closer to EC where it can explode.

Too far for models to really pick up on intensity....just looking for placement possibility.

SCAR_Edited_Image_1488990046936935.jpg

From what I see, the models haven't dropped. More concerning, is the models are showing a weakness that puts the low closer to EC where it can explode.

Too far for models to really pick up on intensity....just looking for placement possibility.

View attachment 136763
We will see but thats a ghost of what the GFS was showing. Too bad too because the big high to the north would have a strong cane roaring up the east coast.
gfs_mslp_pcpn_atl_64.png

I'm not saying anything is guaranteed to form but the same GFS said there would be no Idalia for days too... So it's already failed with the biggest storm of the year so far
The euro still has it though not a threat. I hope it was another burp on the GFS.

Totally gone on the GFS. Unless it makes a comeback tonight on the GFS this was a model mess-up across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back