• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2023 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NWS AFD says best chance of rain is stratiform rain late morning hours in N. Coastal Plains, this is about right as light rain is knocking on the doorstep. BUT my point click forecast says chance of showers mainly after 4 pm, those 2 don't jive.... lol

What a weird year. Went all winter at work without ever having to wear 2 layers of clothes it was so warm. That was the first time in 23 years working here. Now it's heading into the 2nd week of June and I've yet to wear shorts to work cause it's still so cool at night the warehouse hasn't heated up yet

Impressed with my 1982 analog for this year. The wildcards are the wildfire causing Increased Albedo, and lowering temps more than anticipated in East CONUS. And increased global temperatures causing the Rockies to be warmer than the analog year.

Well now you’ll have copperheads, water moccasins, rattlesnakes, and an abundance of rats! ?
Well a few things, 1st we don't have rattle snakes around here, 2nd it's not the first black snake I've killed and didn't see an increase in any of that and 3rd if I do they will meet the same fate ?

Well a few things, 1st we don't have rattle snakes around here, 2nd it's not the first black snake I've killed and didn't see an increase in any of that and 3rd if I do they will meet the same fate ?
?CEAD5033-F156-4634-B68B-8995192342FD.pngF265A8EE-41D2-4D5D-81E7-1DD45AE98A65.png

I’m not 100% sure there couldn’t be a rogue timber rattler that way and definitely could see and Eastern Diamondback creeping up that way! Oooh, and maybe even a coral snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back