• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Siberia is getting some snowpack, but temps seem a little above normal. Baker Lake and areas in northern Canada seem a little below normal. Curious if we keep northern latitudes of North America colder than normal the remainder of winter or will we ridge up and the cold air moves back to Europe and Russia.

Seems like Siberia is getting some snowpack, but temps seem a little above normal. Baker Lake and areas in northern Canada seem a little below normal. Curious if we keep northern latitudes of North America colder than normal the remainder of winter or will we ridge up and the cold air moves back to Europe and Russia.
The only thing I care about is the southeast

Threads will need to be started by admins or mods going forward. This eliminates the inevitable "I can't find a thread" or multiple threads started b/c believe it or not, some members have other members on ignore. Although, @Shawn may have remedied that I just remembered. Oh well..... Lol

I think it's fixed. I have 98% of the board on ignore and see the threads.

Just think-- in another month or two, we'll be seeing mobile screenshots of the 12z GFS where half the image is advertisements. ?
Don’t forget the Facebook screenshots with 5 different posts … trying to discern which one he is talking about. You would think that mods would make you take some sort of technological competency test before joining ! Or offer a course or something ya know?

Don’t forget the Facebook screenshots with 5 different posts … trying to discern which one he is talking about. You would think that mods would make you take some sort of technological competency test before joining ! Or offer a course or something ya know?
Come to papa078854E0-A6CC-4E70-B255-20F42B3A6B32.png

7680D0EF-064E-4F0C-B124-24A0FA30F2A5.png69D7DE8F-4775-4CB9-AF21-FAE8A0EAC900.png

You forgot the random Carp fishing ad.

Well I didn't get my wife's permission to share but oh well, what she don't know won't hurt her lol. She was EC Teacher of the year at RRGSD and recognized tonight in Greensboro as a Educator of Excellence! She deserves it, she has worked hard for all those kids for nearly 28 yrs ??

Screenshot_20221103_200605.jpg

Love these guys channel. They do some incredible slow motion stuff and are just all around fun to watch.

If it's going to be this warm at the start of the race I hope it is raining.

gfs_T2m_seus_22.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back