Misc 2022 Banter Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads will need to be started by admins or mods going forward. This eliminates the inevitable "I can't find a thread" or multiple threads started b/c believe it or not, some members have other members on ignore. Although, @Shawn may have remedied that I just remembered. Oh well..... Lol

• Clown
Reactions: SD
However, if you're ever traveling I-95 through NC, you have to stop at Smith's Red and White in Dortches. Get a few pounds of the link sausage, hands down best you will ever eat.

Reactions: EmersonGA
Digs for the next week, Cumberland Head, Plattsburgh NY. Finding deep targets, learning history up in this area, really amazing. Mid 60’s when I arrived yesterday evening, front came through overnight, about 40 when I woke up this morning with a stiff 20-30mph wind off the lake. You can see the front clearing the Green Mountains in Vermont in this image. Should be beautiful weather in the Champlain Valley this weekend, getting after it.

DB4B91DC-4893-46CB-AB9C-18C9D4C5A09C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.