• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild look to the Polar Vortex

FiL2GomWQAIKRnh
Nothing’s changed! One thing you can count on every winter is the biggest and coldest pool of air, is no the other side of the world! Congrats Botswana?????????

Hot take:

Turkey sucks lol. I'd rather have chicken and duck (love it, rarely have it).

My dad's making turkey schnitzel for us, so I'll eat turkey since I don't like to eat roast turkey. Last year, I think I mostly had salmon at this fancy restaurant that was serving for Thanksgiving with family in Atlanta, then I think in 2020 we didn't have turkey at all.

But today I'm just with my parents. It's weird since I'm usually visiting with my dad's side of the family for Thanksgiving.

Hot take:

Turkey sucks lol. I'd rather have chicken and duck (love it, rarely have it).

My dad's making turkey schnitzel for us, so I'll eat turkey since I don't like to eat roast turkey. Last year, I think I mostly had salmon at this fancy restaurant that was serving for Thanksgiving with family in Atlanta, then I think in 2020 we didn't have turkey at all.

But today I'm just with my parents. It's weird since I'm usually visiting with my dad's side of the family for Thanksgiving.
Got to have a good gravy. Makes anything worthwhile.

2C42742F-6525-454D-B061-8F2334E21DCD.jpeg

Lighting is pretty bad, but eh, why not.

This is Turkey schnitzel, marinated broccoli, stuffing, and candied yams. Not pictured is cranberries.

Felt more like a hearty meal than me getting overstuffed.

Netflix has a new series out called earthstorm. Worth checking out. The first 4 episodes are tornados, EQ, volcano and hurricanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back