• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022-23 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be 60 degrees outside at night (with a forecast low of 50) and 74 in the house and my wife will have a legit argument with me to turn the air on. That’s her first call of action: to turn the air on.
It gets worse with time, trust me on this

It will be 60 degrees outside at night (with a forecast low of 50) and 74 in the house and my wife will have a legit argument with me to turn the air on. That’s her first call of action: to turn the air on.
Y'all are well insulated!

I keep my house between 68-72 all summer and I think my highest electric bill was $146, insulation, windows, and trees are everything. I'm still running my AC now to keep it at 67F at night, bump to 69 during the day. It usually doesn't need to pop on until late in the afternoon.

Short range modeling is not bullish for rain in the south Atlanta metro today. It looks like there is a good chance I'm going to miss out on any appreciable rainfall, again. This is starting to get serious. Two months without rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back