• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022-23 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
18Z Euro shows 4-6 in the Shenandoah Valley and 6-8 in the hills. Curious to see if that verifies. Lots of snow weenies up there.?

it’s absolutely amazing that we have one of the coldest artic fronts in years pushing through and all we will get is rain. The southeast sucks.
Move further North my friend.:) I think i'm gonna have to do the same.

I've been seeing on here since yesterday that all the pieces are moving in our favor and were getting great trends for a possible 27/28 storm. Then when I look at the surface, the moisture looks to be moving further offsure and or drying up on the Ensembles.

What gives.

I've been seeing on here since yesterday that all the pieces are moving in our favor and were getting great trends for a possible 27/28 storm. Then when I look at the surface, the moisture looks to be moving further offsure and or drying up on the Ensembles.

What gives.
Things don’t work like they use to, snows don’t snow anymore, cold doesn’t cold anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back