• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022-23 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every day things look way better, yet there's never any snow. Maybe we need way way better haha
At the end of the day I’m just obsessing model trends, everything is not about snow snow snow. I’m just observing models for people so they don’t have to do it or they need a better breakdown, or they have a simple answer. Sometimes it’s worse, sometimes it’s better, it looked better so I said it’s better. It’s a weatherboard, and observing NWP trends is a part of the game. We don’t hit all the time

At the end of the day I’m just obsessing model trends, everything is not about snow snow snow. I’m just observing models for people so they don’t have to do it or they need a better breakdown, or they have a simple answer. Sometimes it’s worse, sometimes it’s better, it looked better so I said it’s better. It’s a weatherboard, and observing NWP trends is a part of the game. We don’t hit all the time
Dude I'm just messing with you. There ain't nothing else going on rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back