• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the weather looking in nags head next week!?

I used to be a weenie..... crazy this winter completely took that away from me
I'm still at heart a winter weenie. Although, I do think I learned a lot from this winter. I was able to better identify potential snow patterns over ones that would bust. One thing we should keep in mind, always go by how snowy ensembles are to interpret how favorable an upcoming pattern may be. You, I, and Webber really got burned.

I'm still at heart a winter weenie. Although, I do think I learned a lot from this winter. I was able to better identify potential snow patterns over ones that would bust. One thing we should keep in mind, always go by how snowy ensembles are to interpret how favorable an upcoming pattern may be. You, I, and Webber really got burned.
I saw that GEFS mean over 2” a few times this winter shrug ?‍♂️

And your a summer storm weenie, but just wait till they miss
I am, but I’m also a winter wx weenie for the most part. And based off my little history lessons I’ve posted, my county does quite well comparatively with summer storms. I logged something like 11” from 6/1-mid august

Yep, I’m still on fire

I am, but I’m also a winter wx weenie for the most part. And based off my little history lessons I’ve posted, my county does quite well comparatively with summer storms. I logged something like 11” from 6/1-mid august
I bet if they had a actual good radar around Salisbury NC (NWS Radar) there would be more warnings this way

I know some shooters come in silent and put you to rest, they praying on my downfall but ------ I’m blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back