• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Space x launch tonight, pretty cool to see. Pics don't do it justice!

We.had a pass over of the ISS tonight at about the same time as the spaceX launch. What I saw came in exactly as the ISS was projected to but I've never seen the ISS throw off such a huge Aura like tonight so maybe it was spaceX

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210915-204045_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210915-204045_Samsung Internet.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20210915-201657_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210915-201657_Gallery.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 9
You haven't lived until you've smoked crack with hookers in a motel 6 without sleeping for 6 days. You kids these days don't know a good time
I mean it’s a popular pastime at the motels off new bern avenue . I’ve spent some time there late at night and seen some interesting things but haven’t participated in those types of activities . I prefer taking strolls in the park holding @BirdManDoomW hand.

I mean it’s a popular pastime at the motels off new bern avenue . I’ve spent some time there late at night and seen some interesting things but haven’t participated in those types of activities . I prefer taking strolls in the park holding @BirdManDoomW hand.
Everyone needs a nice stroll in the park with Casey. Very wholesome.

We have been really dry the last 4 weeks. Grass is browning quickly now and PGV is now back under record rainfall by about half an inch.

We.had a pass over of the ISS tonight at about the same time as the spaceX launch. What I saw came in exactly as the ISS was projected to but I've never seen the ISS throw off such a huge Aura like tonight so maybe it was spaceX
That was spacex 100%.

This is the part where somebody says "if we can get a hurricane to shake up the pattern"

If your in the Charlotte area I highly recommend trying a cheer wine frappe. ? better than any coffee drink I’ve ever had ? ☕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back