• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fall is a beautiful time of year in the Midwest. Winter on the other hand can be quite cloudy. September and October are filled with lots of sunshine.
I loved having an 18”+ snowpack for 2 months! Loved the low clouds and snizzle! Can’t get here fast enough! ?

So Hawkeyes come into the stadium to AC/DCs ‘ Back in Black’ . One of the best rock songs of all time. They edited out the ‘noose’ part of the song Saturday. ?
The world is just too damn sensitive these days! ?

Disappointed at the like of a severe watch over western nc. Could see a tornado or two ?

Not the first time they missed the ball. Not to late too issue one for Piedmont areas tho

Tropical disturbance making landfall and here we are on the north right quad could see a little turning of the winds and see isolated tornadoes Florida to nc

Man weather gon suck tomorrow and today. Clouds clouds and clouds . Weekend looks epic , 80s day time 50s night and sun sun sun. God dang I’m ready for that , gon hike some more .

I just need to know that these storms gave Shetley some rain? ????????

Folks, I need to make an announcement. I just wanted to let everyone know that I dentify as the/she/it. I am the ----.

5pm they will cause. Issue a tropical storm warning now save lives why wait till 5pm issue a special advisory NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back