• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just disagreeing with you to be like DD
Thats pretty good! You have to put an aggravating statement and a dumb question in there somewhere.

Santa Fe is the same latitude as Raleigh and people there don't consider the weather to be boring. Wouldn't you consider upper 80s in September to be brutally extreme in North Carolina?

Last edited:
Thats pretty good! You have to put an aggravating statement and a dumb question in there somewhere.

Santa Fe is the same latitude as Raleigh and people there don't consider the weather to be boring. Wouldn't you consider upper 80s in September to be brutally extreme in North Carolina?
Why is this actually gold ???

So when do we start the snow predictions for this winter? I got to start doing my research. How did we do last year? I think northern LA got more snow then Ga/SC combined.

Been seeing lots of winter talk, we ain’t even in the crisp fun part of fall and folks ready for winter. Smh! Here’s to the most glorious warm winter ever with tons of sunshine and fun times ! Summer ain’t even dead yet really and we skipping to winter ! Weenies .
Cooler Nights and lower humidity is all I'm really after until November. Living in a place that has 4 seasons you want to be able to get your fill of atleast 3 of them.

When the time changes and we start getting CAD every time it rains, it will sink in.
I seriously don’t understand how people like less sunlight, cold rain, dissapoinment, dreams crushed, would rather deal with heat then that

Fall sucks.
Here's what you do, go out and get yourself a nice Michael Myers or Jason Mask. Also a mechanics jumpsuit. I personally pump a fog machine up on my porch and play some ominous music. For the little kids I stay perfectly still in my rocking chair. But for those older kids or just big for their age.......well their screams fill my heart with enough happiness to last the holiday season....their parents love it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back