• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think last winter I got 33-35 rain probably 10 times. Terrible. Last year could have been amazing.
Last year was really supposed to be a good year. I will not be surprised if that was supposed to be our year that wasn't, and we have to wait two more years for a good winter. I think this la niña will be warmer for us than last year.

It's more pleasant when it's cold and snowy! ?
Not really . That’s literally the same as me saying it’s more pleasant when it’s 100! There is not much objectivity in this at all though so no point in arguing this , especially with dookie Dan and his stinky takes around !

As having experienced snowfall and single digit actual temps, I beg to differ?

I will say that yeah after a couple days in Dallas I was over it ?

The power outages didn't help but even without that the fact nothing was plowed lol. I went out driving just to get out of the house

Random...

Can "Imbad" be used as a future "I" name with hurricanes?

"Imbad" because the I name has often turned out to be destructive.

looking to wishcast Larry into a annular hurricane that pumps the ridge and hits somewhere north of NC as the worst flooding in recent memory

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back