• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How’s that tornadoey line working out coming through the Upstate??? A true dud

I just want snow in December more than any other month. Something about snow around the holiday season is magical.

Why would anyone want that? It’s literally miserable , it’s like wanting 100 degree heat nonstop! Lame . Life’s more fun when it’s pleasant !
I wouldn't mind if it was 75 degrees with low humidity year round except in December. In December I want snow and cold. I am jealous of coastal California's climate, and they are close to the mountains so its a quick drive to see snow.

Folks wanting a EC trough don’t realize that the ridge in the west/pacific is gonna retrograde and put us back in a SE ridge later in the month in some way shape or form

Folks wanting a EC trough don’t realize that the ridge in the west/pacific is gonna retrograde and put us back in a SE ridge later in the month in some way shape or form
better to have a SE Ridge later when avg temps are lower as opposed to now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back