• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh... just let them play football naked and be done with it. Then we won’t have to worry about unis anymore. :rolleyes: ?

200.gif

I have come to the realization that very few people are ever content with the weather they get. This year has been pretty variable but also tame in terms of extremes. God help us when we actually do get into an unrelenting extreme pattern.

I have come to the realization that very few people are ever content with the weather they get. This year has been pretty variable but also tame in terms of extremes. God help us when we actually do get into an unrelenting extreme pattern.
Hopefully unrelenting cold and snow but below normal precip and heat seem like the odds on favorite

I’m good! I’ve had about 66% of normal precip for the year, which puts me at about 15” for the year!
I’ve had an 85 degree dew point day
And started the year off with 40” of snow froJ-M, I’m good! ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back