• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you WOULD on the second
I mean....

If we were to get this type of January
1630339043236.png

but we could easily end up with this turd
1630339092421.png

and thats the battle anyone doing a seasonal forecast will fight this year, you have some real classics and total duds mixed in. I assume the typical cold forecasts will be cold and the warm will be warm. Won't be able to iron it out until later, I would lean warm though

Yep can't wait, after tomorrow summer is over, probably only cut my grass one more time, frost should get it soon. So glad to have survived another brutal summer but with this massive pattern change and August over, it's done, no more 90's, no more humidity and should start chasing our first fantasy snow in a few weeks.

Am I doing this right?
Almost , don’t forget the pumpkin spice lattes!

I feel like we awoke the -NAO last year .. I think she’ll stick around for another season
I guess more of what I was saying was if the arctic and pacific aren't playing along the nao isn't going to cut it alone.

We could do ok with just about any 2 of the nao/epo/pna/ao being favorable to get at least some minor events but alone it's all just meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back