• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam darnold is gonna throw 27 TDs 14 INTs
Like what I’ve seen that last game vs the Steelers, finally giving tight ends some targets, which overall opens up the playbook more for play action along with a increased run game which is another way to open up for a deep play action pass

Reactions: SD
Like what I’ve seen that last game vs the Steelers, finally giving tight ends some targets, which overall opens up the playbook more for play action along with a increased run game which is another way to open up for a deep play action pass
I'm definitely more excited for this season vs last. But I basically wrote off last season so that's not saying much.

Got A11B52D5-F28A-487F-BCC5-F6B88D4175ED.pngthe next tight end right here! His first JV game! He’s 14, the old geezer is 6’1”?

Your son could deadass be in the NFL if he puts work in, you should encourage him to lift and do footwork/blocking type practicing
Yeah, I nudge him to play, I had the size, but never played. I was too big to play peewee at 10, so didn’t play in middle or high school, cause I didn’t know the game. He’s been lifting at home for fun the last two years, and now in high school, he gets to lift there. He needs to work on footwork and speed, or he’s going to be stuck on O line . Coach told him he’d be a good TE if he worked on speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back