• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who broke you
Well I mean I like to dress nice . I also love stargazing . I also like girls and girls like it when you dress nice . So yeah that’s what broke me , start of school lmao. I also did have a date @metwannabe and she wasn’t off Craigslist , been talking to her a bit the date went really good . Hopefully I don’t scare her away or nothing because I’m actually putting in effort which I never ever ever do. I always quit talking to people out of nowhere because I get bored or realize nothing will come out of it ,not this time tho.

Well I mean I like to dress nice . I also love stargazing . I also like girls and girls like it when you dress nice . So yeah that’s what broke me , start of school lmao. I also did have a date @metwannabe and she wasn’t off Craigslist , been talking to her a bit the date went really good . Hopefully I don’t scare her away or nothing because I’m actually putting in effort which I never ever ever do. I always quit talking to people out of nowhere because I get bored or realize nothing will come out of it ,not this time tho.
Girls also don't care for the man bean stew that we all are brewing in our pants in this weather.

I wouldn’t call her my girlfriend , I’ve only known her like 2 weeks ! Though she is really dope so yeah I want her ! Tho that ---- takes too long !
Just show her your profile picture on here I'm sure that will bring her to you.

That hurricane thread gets me hyped for winter. Every backyard for themselves. Accu needs to change his name to accueast.

I don’t know how the NHC can compete with some of the experts on southernwx.

Dadofjax doing his thing to, just like ole times. The man is usually right though.

You know what I really can’t wait for? The overdone college of dupage snowfall ensembles! Those things are pretty to look at but are about as bad as my wishcasting when we have a cold chasing moisture setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back