• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having problems with yellow jackets? Killed two huge nests a few weeks ago after bushhogging over them and getting lit up and killed another one a hour ago. They must really like this rainy summer.
Yea they are loving the wet conditions this summer. All the bugs are bad this year. Hopefully we can get a deep freeze this winter longer then 1-2 days to kill them all off.

Those are some strange ads to be honest. Might be using demographics/search history etc. They're Google... Hm. Please report anything actually explicit if it happens so we can change it.

Still wont be cool or even cold. Low 80s are still warm enough in September and early October.
I think we both trolled the troll at the same time, I'm proud of you however, you did so in the appropriate thread, I just threw all rules out the window. Lol

Weather is back to being boring. If anyone is overdue for a tornado or snow it’s Wilkes co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back