• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man I spent 60 bucks at Jcrew outlet and that was enough to get like 2 shirts , a button shirt , and some pants .I also got a student discount . Granted it his was at the outlet though . If your real down there’s always thrift stores . It’s cool among kids these days to go thrifting anyways .
I can’t do used clothes. Call me booji or whatever, I grew up poor and big, they didn’t have big ant tall back then, just Husky - sized pants, right SD?

Hey man I spent 60 bucks at Jcrew outlet and that was enough to get like 2 shirts , a button shirt , and some pants .I also got a student discount . Granted it his was at the outlet though . If your real down there’s always thrift stores . It’s cool among kids these days to go thrifting anyways .
I like what I consider nice clothes. Polo, Nautica and other brands that cater to us bears! I got a long sleeve Polo dress shirt for 11$ a few weeks ago at the DXL outlet, was a110$ shirt normal. I don’t mind shopping, nice clothes on the cheap, help keep all this sexiness sexy! ?

I can’t do used clothes. Call me booji or whatever, I grew up poor and big, they didn’t have big ant tall back then, just Husky - sized pants, right SD?
Hey man I used to rock 2 pairs of jeans 1 pair of shoes and like 4 shorts that were way too small for me all school year long in middle school. Good times .

Hey man I used to rock 2 pairs of jeans 1 pair of shoes and like 4 shorts that were way too small for me all school year long in middle school. Good times .
Preach! It’s hard to make 2 pair of jeans and one pair of shorts, work on a 5 day week! Being fat and tall and poor, was a losing trifecta

You knew today would probably be a fail since it has been hyped more than yesterday was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t let him fool you he is above average for the summer on rainfall and summer isn’t even over . @SD you at 15 now for the summer or 14? And it ain’t even over !
Right around 15. I used to have a spreadsheet with the data from Dunn/Erwin/RDU averaged to get a better idea about mby. I think the JJA average was around 18. Some of the numbers from Dunn were high

Right around 15. I used to have a spreadsheet with the data from Dunn/Erwin/RDU averaged to get a better idea about mby. I think the JJA average was around 18. Some of the numbers from Dunn were high
Wow 18 is pretty high ! Yeah I’d say 18 is probably unlikely for the avg. RDU Is 14.06 but the “ wet “season is really July - sep which averages about 15.

Rdu airport kind of takes an L in summer though it's not representative of areas east of US1
Yeah it does I noticed it’s one of the drier stations in the area . Zebulon has a station and it averages way more rain fall . Probably around 18 come to think of it

Reactions: SD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back