• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if Henry missed his turn and kept going over the bath water

False. One nice outfit can cost less then $100.
Also I was eating in Zaxby's the other day, they were conducting interviews on the spot, people in shorts, t-shirts, jeans, they didn't care.... I highly doubt they are turning potential employees away based off their lack of a nice outfit. We aren't talking high-level management positions here, mostly entry level and they aren't being picking at the moment.

Also I was eating in Zaxby's the other day, they were conducting interviews on the spot, people in shorts, t-shirts, jeans, they didn't care.... I highly doubt they are turning potential employees away based off their lack of a nice outfit. We aren't talking high-level management positions here, mostly entry level and they aren't being picking at the moment.
True. I guess I'm old fashion.

True. I guess I'm old fashion.
Well so am I, I wasn't disputing what you were saying.. they can clean up and look decent for well under $100, no doubt. I was just mentioning what I've noticed, that even a nice outfit isn't an excuse, there are no excuses, they need to go get a job! Lol

False. One nice outfit can cost less then $100.
You can get a nice shirt, khakis , and dress shoes at Walmart, for probably 50$ or less, if you tried. People don’t care anymore. I bet half the people that interviewed, had on 100$ or more shoes on

You can get a nice shirt, khakis , and dress shoes at Walmart, for probably 50$ or less, if you tried. People don’t care anymore. I bet half the people that interviewed, had on 100$ or more shoes on
Hey man I spent 60 bucks at Jcrew outlet and that was enough to get like 2 shirts , a button shirt , and some pants .I also got a student discount . Granted it his was at the outlet though . If your real down there’s always thrift stores . It’s cool among kids these days to go thrifting anyways .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back