• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s coming , I honk the cool down will come by September. Soon we will laugh @Myfrotho704_ as his green slime infested pool gets closed to swimming !
Oh it's coming.. and the way you are, you're going to have to be assigned your own wamby thread.

You wish . I enjoy the weather better than you ever could ! Let me see you swimming when it’s 34 degrees instead of being cooped up inside playing some anime hentai video game with @SD.
I don't have to do any of that to make me feel good about myself nor feel like I need to compensate

I don't have to do any of that to make me feel good about myself nor feel like I need to compensate
Shoot! Resolving your insecurity about your inability to engage in such activities by shifting blame to a need to " compensate" is counter-productive. You're taking the easy route to enjoy life by making excuses that prevent you from doing cool ----!

Shoot! Resolving your insecurity about your inability to engage in such activities by shifting blame to a need to " compensate" is counter-productive. You're taking the easy route to enjoy life by making excuses that prevent you from doing cool ----!
Having to tell everybody that you do cool things is a really cool thing to do.

You miss it sorely I bet
Everyone looks back and says wow I wish I could be x age again. Time marches on, close a chapter start a new one and make the best you can with the lessons learned. I'm perfectly content with where I am and I don't need to swim in a cold pond or feel bad about playing video games to validate that

Everyone looks back and says wow I wish I could be x age again. Time marches on, close a chapter start a new one and make the best you can with the lessons learned. I'm perfectly content with where I am and I don't need to swim in a cold pond or feel bad about playing video games to validate that
Gosh darn it! You didn't have to get all philosophical about my ---- post between @bham99 and me!

Wonder if we will need to watch the feature in the Bahamas it could work itself down to surface and slide south of Florida into the Gulf of Mexico.

Gosh darn it! You didn't have to get all philosophical about my ---- post between @bham99 and me!
You brought me into it. Honestly though as someone who had a significant health issue in their 20s as well I understand where you are coming from about living life to its fullest. But living life to its fullest means something different to everyone. That's all I'm saying

You brought me into it. Honestly though as someone who had a significant health issue in their 20s as well I understand where you are coming from about living life to its fullest. But living life to its fullest means something different to everyone. That's all I'm saying
I just want to make it to retirement, 2 yrs 9 months 1 week and 5 days to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back