• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I need to move. Roxboro here I come

I've forgotten what having any desirable weather occur is like
Yeah, it seemed to always be hot and wet or hot and dry all summer there, which lasted from March to November! And then from December-February, you get fantasy snowstorms on models and then they end up as just cold rain! SC in a nutshell
I’m learning it’s relatively dry up here, annual precip has to be right around 30” and we are 10”+ below normal in Dubuque and about 14@ below normal in Waterloo! It’s a really bad drought year here! Lakes the lowest people ever remember seeing

Yeah, it seemed to always be hot and wet or hot and dry all summer there, which lasted from March to November! And then from December-February, you get fantasy snowstorms on models and then they end up as just cold rain! SC in a nutshell
I’m learning it’s relatively dry up here, annual precip has to be right around 30” and we are 10”+ below normal in Dubuque and about 14@ below normal in Waterloo! It’s a really bad drought year here! Lakes the lowest people ever remember seeing
Holy crap those are crazy deficits.

Since Elsa I've gotten around 4 inches. That's not terrible but 4 inches in 40 days in most locations in the SE isn't great

Last edited:
So sick of inaccurate acurite 5-1 weather station. Ugh ok I know I've asked before but...

Tempest or Ambient? Both have high reviews big difference in price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back