• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember my first year, I was matched with two other roommates that were the worst weirdo people ever. You'll be able to change it eventually.
I went to the University of Kentucky and my roommate showed up two weeks into the semester, never really went to class, was a complete psycho. Came into the room one day covered in blood, apparently just beat his girlfriend with a room phone(we checked on her). I'd have chicks stay over and he would just stare at them all night. Thankfully one day he disappeared and left all his stuff. Nice thing is it's one point in life where everyone is looking for friends so much easier to find a good group.

I went to the University of Kentucky and my roommate showed up two weeks into the semester, never really went to class, was a complete psycho. Came into the room one day covered in blood, apparently just beat his girlfriend with a room phone(we checked on her). I'd have chicks stay over and he would just stare at them all night. Thankfully one day he disappeared and left all his stuff. Nice thing is it's one point in life where everyone is looking for friends so much easier to find a good group.
That sounds absolutely psychotic. It's a good lesson in life for sure I imagine.

My first roommate in the dorms would get pissed if we drank in there because he didn't like the smell of alcohol. He was such a little -----.

Feeling overwhelmed and homesick right now. I need to just ramble about weather or NASCAR to somebody I’m not even kidding it makes me feel better
I’ve been in Iowa a year now! I ain’t missed ---- from SC

• Haha
Reactions: SD
My roommate freshmen year always a crazy yankee from mass. We weren’t all to similar but we got along well and respected each other . Never had any issues with him. He spent most of his time at his frat house anyways . Still got video of one of the initiation nights when he came back all tore up passed out in his vomit lmao.

Could issue a watch and put a stop to it
Brick is hilarious ! If educated meteorologists and their methods are high end designer brands then bricks meteorological methods are a flaming dumpster behind a McDonald’s at 2 am on Saturday night .

63F1E31F-1226-4966-8E32-F3B0E395D1B1.pngI’m enjoying the October - like weather up here! Dry and 40s DP, full sun?

Today is the day I go postal. I've freaking had it. You'd look at the damn radar and think I've gotten 2 inches of rain. Didn't get one single drop. Notta one. Red all around me, but nothing. SD you were right with your animation yesterday, I get nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back