• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question, do people actually watch the news to see local weather people? I haven't seen a local met in years, and why would I when we have Fro? <-I'm not even playing
If I lived in Atlanta I would watch Glen Burns and if I was Birmingham I would watch James spann. Most places don't have "famous" mets though. I do watch the local news just to see the weather there a lot of times

I mean he seems like a cool dude we just don’t overlap when it comes to my biggest interests
Bro I had a terrible first year but I promise ---- gets better for sure … you have so much freedom use it and just go to those early events with many students and just start introducing yourself .. get involved early so u can have friends for a lifetime but you can meet people at any time the beginning is just the best cause everyone is in the same situation as you

Feeling overwhelmed and homesick right now. I need to just ramble about weather or NASCAR to somebody I’m not even kidding it makes me feel better
Also... Most people have no idea what you're saying when you start talking about the weather anyway. Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back