• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling overwhelmed and homesick right now. I need to just ramble about weather or NASCAR to somebody I’m not even kidding it makes me feel better
Happens to a lot of people I know the first month was rough for me. It'll get better once you start going to class and meeting people. If nothing else you've met @Lickwx now

Happens to a lot of people I know the first month was rough for me. It'll get better once you start going to class and meeting people. If nothing else you've met @Lickwx now
9/11 happening probably made it even rougher for you during your first semester.

Feeling overwhelmed and homesick right now. I need to just ramble about weather or NASCAR to somebody I’m not even kidding it makes me feel better
Hey man ! You’ll feel better . Plus you know me now ? . Your roommate not a big nascar or weather fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back