• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, which one of you is Ethan Clark and has the NC weather authority site?

If the airport is really backed up, they'll put you in a holding pattern an hour or 2 out, and as they clear the list, you move from 1 holding location to another. Now NC is a bit far, but EWR must be waaaaaay backed up. Or holding outside the NE due to thunderstorms, then once the weather clears they'll let continue on.
Yeah I thought it was crazy they had the EWR flights circling here. I've seen some RDU stuff do that around but not an airport that far away

Yeah I thought it was crazy they had the EWR flights circling here. I've seen some RDU stuff do that around but not an airport that far away
You randomly check flight radar just cuz ? You an aviation nerd ?!!! Me too! Man I’m telling you we are best buds ! What’s your favorite airplane ?

I can't wait for the play-by-play complaints starting about September or October just like we heard all spring.
I was happy in March and in the hospital all of April . What do you want of me ? Muh calendarrrrrr ! Pfft I hardly complain compared to the winter weenies ! Probably because I’m not as disappointed and get more of my desirable weather versus what they want . Keep dreaming ! Dreaaam on ! Dream onnnnn dream onnnnnnn!

I was happy in March and in the hospital all of April . What do you want of me ? Muh calendarrrrrr ! Pfft I hardly complain compared to the winter weenies ! Probably because I’m not as disappointed and get more of my desirable weather versus what they want . Keep dreaming ! Dreaaam on ! Dream onnnnn dream onnnnnnn!
You be you.

An unfortunate day for me and my family .. our dog who seemed perfectly healthy just this morning collapsed and we soon found out she had a mass on her heart that ruptured .. just now had to put her down to go to doggy heaven. Unexpected that’s for sure. Life always throws a few wrenches from time to time .. some just hurt more than others. Always check on those little ones any small behavioral change could mean life or death to those little ones. Somber day, thoughts and prayers always welcomed.

An unfortunate day for me and my family .. our dog who seemed perfectly healthy just this morning collapsed and we soon found out she had a mass on her heart that ruptured .. just now had to put her down to go to doggy heaven. Unexpected that’s for sure. Life always throws a few wrenches from time to time .. some just hurt more than others. Always check on those little ones any small behavioral change could mean life or death to those little ones. Somber day, thoughts and prayers always welcomed.
Rest In Peace doggie . May you run through eternal fields of snow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back