• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please adjust for inflation , this ain’t @metwannabe times no more . 1 dollar ain’t equal to 50 no more !
You know how old folks are, we get cranky, don't be surprised if you come to the site one day and find you can no longer participate.

Can we all take a moment and appreciate the fact that @smast16 made it out of Florida . He is a veteran of all this ! Also send a prayer to @NoSnowATL who will be deploying himself to Florida soon . Hopefully he can make it out .

Jokes aside this video is not funny . It’s pretty sad and really hits home . Many people end up like this , I’ve witnessed folks grow up to become like this . America needs healing .

Last edited:
Can we all take a moment and appreciate the fact that @smast16 made it out of Florida . He is a veteran of all this ! Also send a prayer to @NoSnowATL who will be deploying himself to Florida soon . Hopefully he can make it out .

Jokes aside this video is not funny . It’s pretty sad and really hits home . Many people end up like this , I’ve witnessed folks grow up to become like this . America needs healing .

I’ll try my best my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back