• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pizza > Haddock

giphy.gif
Fake news. Fish n chips drenched in malt vinegar is the finest culinary achievement of man kind.

Drug companies are the reason there’s no cure for cancer and or diabetes! You mean to tell me we can whip up a vaccine for an unknown virus in months, and have very bright, genius type of people, and cant cure this stuff??
You're exactly right It's too much of a moneymaker to cure.

@SD will star in a redneck field of dreams . Titled “ Left turn of dreams “ . It will start with him hearing a voice at night calling “ boogity boogity let’s go racing boys “ . He goes crazy and builds a race track in his immaculate Bermuda . Then, every racer killed in a race comes back to race and get the chance to complete the race that killed them, star will be Dale Earnhardt Sr.
My yard got a fungus and is just about all dead. I'm sad

Last edited:
@NoSnowATL where can I buy one ? Hilarious how shocked people are of this . What did you expect when you mandate things ? People will circumvent it.

I don't even know where mine is. I'll have to get another vaccine. I'm going to end up radioactive with how often I lose these kinds of things.

@NoSnowATL where can I buy one ? Hilarious how shocked people are of this . What did you expect when you mandate things ? People will circumvent it.

Happening here in Georgia as well. I do know someone that’s in the medical field that is selling them but that’s all I’m saying about it. I’m sure it happening in every state. I guess it’s something I would check out if I need too.

I don't even know where mine is. I'll have to get another vaccine. I'm going to end up radioactive with how often I lose these kinds of things.
Heard the state is offering 100 dollars if you get vaccinated and 25 dollars for any friend you bring to get vaccinated . If we get vaccinated 10 times that’s 1000 dollars , much more rewarding than stocks . Plus we will be super immune to COVID. You in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back