• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was tested on 100k+ people going back over a year now. It's been tested.
But if you're going to heavily encourage or insist that the entire global population take the medicine, is a year a really sufficient testing period? I mean, maybe you can rule out immediate death, but how can you possible understand the long term effects across various demographics, interactions with other medications or medical conditions, age, etc.? Further, mnra vaccined have frequently resulted in longer term effects like autoimmune and cancer issues.

What's the response to this, other than, "well, it's better than Covid". Because it actually might not be, when all is said and done.

But if you're going to heavily encourage or insist that the entire global population take the medicine, is a year a really sufficient testing period? I mean, maybe you can rule out immediate death, but how can you possible understand the long term effects across various demographics, interactions with other medications or medical conditions, age, etc.? Further, mnra vaccined have frequently resulted in longer term effects like autoimmune and cancer issues.

What's the response to this, other than, "well, it's better than Covid". Because it actually might not be, when all is said and done.
I think they are working under the assumption from past vaccines that if there are side effects they happen within the first month or so. They don't just pop up out of no where in 9 years.

I think they are working under the assumption from past vaccines that if there are side effects they happen within the first month or so. They don't just pop up out of no where in 9 years.
From some previous vaccs then yes. This is new. Old compounds yes, but new nomenclature that we don't have much to go on.

Its just funny to me that one side of the isle that's always said "Its my body, I can do with it what I want" now says "No you can't, now take this shot"
Yeah it's funny how convenient things have gotten for folks and how mixed their ideologies have become based on situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back