• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick of the stupid billionaire celebrities dishing out moral guidance. Nobody cares what any of these clowns have to say.
Especially since they are some of the most morally reprehensible people on earth . Our media and celebrities remind me of the elitists from hunger games . They keep rattling the hornets nest when we gon sting!

You know all of you guys have been vaccinated for a dozen or so other things right? The pushback on this one is strange.
Yea that's true we all have but as a kid you don't have a choice really and those vax are little different then this one. As a adult you can choice. I don't see why it bothers you so much that 40% of the people don't want it. I don't care either way if you want it or not.

I think what some people fear is that if we start mandating things such as shots, then a green light is given to mandate whatever else they deem necessary. Okay, so its a vaccine, well then, I'll let you mandate THAT. But when it becomes something that's not a necessity....
They would have never been able to do this after WW 2. The power grab really escalated after 9/11.

Yea that's true we all have but as a kid you don't have a choice really and those vax are little different then this one. As a adult you can choice. I don't see why it bothers you so much that 40% of the people don't want it. I don't care either way if you want it or not.
Well maybe your mommy will bring you in for this one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back