• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin going to announce mandatory vaxxing for all active duty military personnel. It would be nice if they would just go ahead and announce all the groups that they're going to mandate the vaccine for at once, rather than just doing a new group every week or two. The "science" isn't changing THAT fast. Just go ahead and upset all people you're going upset at the same time and get it over with, as opposed to dragging it out. Just rip the band aid off, man.

Admin going to announce mandatory vaxxing for all active duty military personnel. It would be nice if they would just go ahead and announce all the groups that they're going to mandate the vaccine for at once, rather than just doing a new group every week or two. The "science" isn't changing THAT fast. Just go ahead and upset all people you're going upset at the same time and get it over with, as opposed to dragging it out. Just rip the band aid off, man.
Mandatory Vax agers 0-110. Done or move to Florida or Texas.

Mandatory Vax agers 0-110. Done or move to Florida or Texas.
We Americans have grown soft , our government used to be afraid of us if they trampled on our rights . Now they laugh at us . We have grown weak ! Jan 6 was the closest to scaring them we have gotten . Did it change their behavior for the better ? Nope!

We Americans have grown soft , our government used to be afraid of us if they trampled on our rights . Now they laugh at us . We have grown weak ! Jan 6 was the closest to scaring them we have gotten . Did it change their behavior for the better ? Nope!
I agree. Im not getting the jab so If I have to move I move. I kinda hope I have too.

I agree. Im not getting the jab so If I have to move I move. I kinda hope I have too.
Cooper has been preparing for any chance to roll out passports for sometime now . NY and California had one as well that wasn’t mandatory and now look... mandatory . Him and his Dr . Cunthen can shove their passport up their ass.

Right now you do..........Hopefully that doesn't change, but history has shown.......
Precedent has been set, when the precedent has been set that it’s ok to mandate its only a matter of time and effort to make it a reality everywhere even in the most staunch of areas. That’s how all these authoritarian things start .

Right now you do..........Hopefully that doesn't change, but history has shown.......
True But they cant force everyone to get it. They can make some companies force it and government jobs do it but it cant be force 100%. It really will become a court battle like every other crazy thing DC tries to do.

Precedent has been set, when the precedent has been set that it’s ok to mandate its only a matter of time and effort to make it a reality everywhere even in the most staunch of areas. That’s how all these authoritarian things start .

I think what some people fear is that if we start mandating things such as shots, then a green light is given to mandate whatever else they deem necessary. Okay, so its a vaccine, well then, I'll let you mandate THAT. But when it becomes something that's not a necessity....

We need a revival of American pride. Americans need to understand what freedom is and how precious it is then maybe we have a ... shot !
Naw they are just trying to divide this land more and more. Might as well just divide the US into 2 nations. West US and East US right down the MIss river. West side will be D and east side will be the trump Crazies or people that like to make there own choices.

Naw they are just trying to divide this land more and more. Might as well just divide the US into 2 nations. West US and East US right down the MIss river. West side will be D and east side will be the trump Crazies or people that like to make there own choices.
I read the last sentence as people who like to make their own clothes and I was like wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back