• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah 72 and cloudy in August is terrible. I might actually be able to get out and do stuff without sweating through my clothes
Everyone sweats differently I suppose and I quickly stop sweating when I stop activity . Probably why I don’t hate sweating .Either way sweat is great . Blood sweat and tears make the man!

They would not allow me to ever win one of these vaccination lottery's or speak if I did

Gov: Why did you choose to get the vaccine?

Me: So I could earn a chance to win a million dollars, otherwise you can take your vaccine and shove...

Gov: Sorry folks technical difficulties

These people that win get right up and repeat their message word for word hmmmm.

Last edited:
They would not allow me to ever win one of these vaccination lottery's or speak if I did

Gov: Why did you choose to get the vaccine?

Me: So I could earn a chance to win a million dollars, otherwise you can take your vaccine and shove...

Gov: Sorry folks technical difficulties

These people that win get right up and repeat their message word for wore hmmmm.
Same here
giphy (1) (1).gif

I guess LA might be cancelled next too...

L.A. will consider requiring vaccine proof at restaurants, gyms, indoor sporting events

All you have to do is see the color of the state to see the direction they will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back