• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, in an unprecedented move, NYC will be the first place in the US to effectively mandate vaccines by forcing businesses to do card checks.

I was a Bernie Sanders supporter and Texas generally disgusts me when it comes to social issues, but this is one social issue where I can say I'm glad to be in Texas.

I definitely won't be visiting NYC any time soon

Last edited:
Welp, in an unprecedented move, NYC will be the first place in the US to effectively mandate vaccines by forcing businesses to do card checks.

I was a Bernie Sanders supporter and Texas generally disgusts me when it comes to social issues, but this is one social issue where I can say I'm glad to be in Texas.

And supposedly a bunch of inbred rednecks were THE GREATEST THREAT TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY . I’ll stop now .

Viva la revolucion

Sorry to hear that man. Was he vaccinated?
At first I thought he was, but It turns out it was my aunt who was vaccinated, he wasn’t, she hasn’t gotten that bad but he was on a ventilator for a week, and they decided earlier it was time to pull the plug, and only minutes later he passed. My aunt tho just got over cancer, and had a mental battle with that, and now she just lost him, and already has said some suicidal things if he was to go yesterday. it’s a mess right now

At first I thought he was, but It turns out it was my aunt who was vaccinated, he wasn’t, she hasn’t gotten that bad but he was on a ventilator for a week, and they decided earlier it was time to pull the plug, and only minutes later he passed. My aunt tho just got over cancer, and had a mental battle with that, and now she just lost him, and already has said some suicidal things if he was to go yesterday. it’s a mess right now
Man I'm so sorry to hear that. Will be praying for her and the family.

Yeah I've been to NYC a few times(I was actually there when the pandemic was starting in the suburbs) and it was already slipping since the pandemic started because of various things(the crime has gotten way worse too because you know they are trying to get rid of the police and thousands of NYPD have quit) but yeah now no way I'm going back anytime soon. This whole thing actually is eye opening as to travel in general lol. I needed to cut back anyway ?

Oh and sorry to hear that Myfrotho704_ :(

I can't begin to know how going through something like that feels, and the heartache you must be experiencing. Everyone on this board, including myself, enjoy your posts and what you bring to this site. My thoughts are with you and prayers for healing are being sent up right now.

Another disgusting day . Truly crappy weather for anyone who likes hot girls , the sun, swimming , and enjoying life . Great weather for the stoners , the gamers , and every other cave dweller who stares at a screen for 24 hours a day in dimly lit conditions! Hopefully this winter provides lots of mild sunny days perfect for outdoor activities to make up for this . Going on 8 months of below avg weather . Change is gon have to come soon!

Edit : I have to agree with @NickyBGuarantee tho this weather is great for getting high. I give him that, getting high on a hot day doesn’t sound fun.

Another disgusting day . Truly crappy weather for anyone who likes hot girls , the sun, swimming , and enjoying life . Great weather for the stoners , the gamers , and every other cave dweller who stares at a screen for 24 hours a day in dimly lit conditions! Hopefully this winter provides lots of mild sunny days perfect for outdoor activities to make up for this . Going on 8 months of below avg weather . Change is gon have to come soon!

Edit : I have to agree with @NickyBGuarantee tho this weather is great for getting high. I give him that, getting high on a hot day doesn’t sound fun.
Bro you the only one who sounds high ? I don’t believe I even said that? Regardless I use these days to get out and play pickle ball for long hours. You should try getting out man it’s good for the mental health

Bro you the only one who sounds high ? I don’t believe I even said that? Regardless I use these days to get out and play pickle ball for long hours. You should try getting out man it’s good for the mental health
What! I get out more than you! Your the one who posted about getting high and all, being a stoner! Also pickle ball? You 90 years old?

Really sorry to hear this man … certainly a tough time you’re going through and all I can do is pray for you and your family ? .. hoping for the best for y’all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back