• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my can opener out... Lol

The headline sounds great but read the article. Over 6500 of the over 163 million fully vaccinated, contracted the virus and over 1200 died. We were told in the past that we couldn't use percentages as a means of justification for arguing against locking down and masking up, that 1 death was too many BUT now we can use percentages to encourage vaccinating.

Also I'll point out that is nearly 20% of those that did contract the virus after fully vaccinated that perished. Most were over 65 also

Just pointing out some numbers, read the articles and how things seem to change depending on the perspective.

During same time period how many unvaccinated people caught the virus and or died. That will show you how effective it is.

The dry season has officially begun across parts of the south. Take Huntsville for instance. Their avg August precip is 1" less than July.
So one city is indicative of the entire south? August is the wettest month of the year in CLT and September is the wettest month for RDU…

This was sad and it’s official! I got the email and thought I had won!???
Assumed I wouldn’t get anything if I didn’t win!9C6D26DF-7BA2-468F-BEAB-19C52A7AE6A7.png

Just got out of my follow up with my GI surgeon and he said they have seen an uptick in COVID hospitalizations at Rex but the media is blowing it out of proportion . Lmao . “ trust the science “ I think the non CDC , non government funded people of science are fed up with the media lies .

Lol you know what hit me last night? Nobody that I know of anyway has ever like taken a wide shot on their phone of these supposedly full hospitals...yeah I know about HIPPA but you can blur the faces. Everyone has a camera now... I mean they have time to put nonsense on Tik tok all the time... But can't take a picture of this?

I'm not saying it's fake or not happening but like does anyone else find that strange if it's such a crisis

I googled last night and saw some individual pictures from last year's wave but like it didn't show a crowded hospital it was more individual. Definitely couldn't really tell either way

Lol you know what hit me last night? Nobody that I know of anyway has ever like taken a wide shot on their phone of these supposedly full hospitals...yeah I know about HIPPA but you can blur the faces. Everyone has a camera now... I mean they have time to put nonsense on Tik tok all the time... But can't take a picture of this?

I'm not saying it's fake or not happening but like does anyone else find that strange if it's such a crisis

I googled last night and saw some individual pictures from last year's wave but like it didn't show a crowded hospital it was more individual. Definitely couldn't really tell either way
Have you been in a hospital? It's a lot of rooms, hallways, and large areas with curtains. You aren't going to get a "wideshot" of people in hospital beds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back