• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixin to jump back in y’all. Was fun throwing lead with friends. Now I got the place to myself. I must be an old soul….. My favorite music playing. James Taylor, Gordon Lightfoot, Fleetwood Mac, Dan Fogleberg, John Denver etc….

1627785757784.jpeg

Fixin to jump back in y’all. Was fun throwing lead with friends. Now I got the place to myself. I must be an old soul….. My favorite music playing. James Taylor, Gordon Lightfoot, Fleetwood Mac, Dan Fogleberg, John Denver etc….

View attachment 87507
Ammo and alcohol, you from JoCo?

Ammo and alcohol, you from JoCo?
One of my older friends from Joco used to fight underground and run weapons . Different breed there man , which is why it’s so sad seeing Clayton attracting all dem weaklings ! Well still got northern JoCo where all the real crazies are . You ever been to tippets mill and seen a guy named 8 ball who rides a gator down 39? Crazy folks man.

Severe thunderstorm warning before 5am nearby Iredell and lightning south and to my west

@Myfrotho704_ wake up I hear the beach sunrise is amazing this morning with all that lightning offshore maybe a waterspout given such strong storms offshore currently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back