• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are at the point most people don’t watch the local news. Plus half the time lanie pope will tease her viewers and have them wait till end of broadcast to show a first guess snow potential lmao. In all seriousness I would like for the local experts at the NWS level to be more known than tv Mets digging for money @Webberweather53

we are at the point most people don’t watch the local news. Plus half the time lanie pope will tease her viewers and have them wait till end of broadcast to show a first guess snow potential lmao. In all seriousness I would like for the local experts at the NWS level to be more known than tv Mets digging for money @Webberweather53

ooohhh she teases the viewers ? Is she hot ?

Levi Cowan could prob code it in one day given his expertise with tropical tidbits I will shoot him a message. Or at least get it out there maybe survey from the NWS on how they need to reach people due to weather channel app being trash ?

we have fought numerous times on both boards u had a lot of haters just like me it’s whamby thread do I need a birdman only thread Jesus Christ
I literally didn’t have an account on American and honestly prolly yeah. That way makes it easier to consolidate all the actually funny birdman posts

we are at the point most people don’t watch the local news.

Why is that? Maybe because of Propaganda & BS & Lies?

My point is, It'll be raining & the Local *Weatherman* say 2 ft waves Clear & Sunny, every 6~8 seconds? When in Realty, I've got birdshot raining down on Me, With 6 ft' waves every 4 seconds, winds outta the NE @ 15~25 mph?

@Thor the weather in Aruba is running below average this time of year . Avg is 92/81 looks like most days are 86-88 instead . Interesting !

Almost exactly 1 year ago I got COVID and everyone I knew did . My friends mom got hospitalized during that time . Well my friend just got back from Galveston and here we are he 1 year later he has COVID... AGAIN . His mom and dad are vaccinated , I’m worried for his mom still being she was hospitalized last year . Going to be an interesting test of how well the vaccine works .

@Thor the weather in Aruba is running below average this time of year . Avg is 92/81 looks like most days are 86-88 instead . Interesting !
Yeah even had a spit of rain earlier. Water temp is a bit lower than years past too. If that wind ever dies down its miserably hot, but luckily that doesn't happen much.

I was thinking of creating a new thread called “THE bird cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back